If you’re looking for a creative and cost-effective way to packaging your products, printed packing tubes are a great option. But what’s the best way to design them? Here are some tips:
1. Make sure your design is eye-catching. The exterior of your packing tube is the first thing that customers will see, so you want to make sure it’s attention-grabbing. Use bright colors and bold graphics to make your design stand out.
2. Keep it simple. You don’t want to overcrowd your packing tube with too much information or too many images. Keep your design clean and easy to read so that customers can quickly identify what your product is and what it does.
3. Use high-quality printing. To really make your packing tube design pop, invest in high-quality printing. This will give your tubes a professional look that will help them stand out from the competition.
4. Get creative with die cuts. Die cuts are a great way to add interest to your packing tube design without going overboard. Try incorporating die cuts into your logo or using them to create unique shapes on your tubes.
5. Don’t forget about the inside of the tube! The interior of your tube is just as important as the exterior, so make sure you include all the relevant information on both sides. Your goal should be to make it easy for customers to find everything they need to know about your product at a glance.